Sugaring Hair Removal
Sugaring Hair Removal
The all natural solution for removing unwanted hair. The basic method of sugaring hair removal has been in use since 1900 BC!Exceptional for all skin types, hair textures and skin sensitivities. Using only 100% natural & biodegradable ingredients, Sugaring not only exfoliates the dead skin cells, it removes hair in it’s natural direction eliminating breakage and in-grown hairs making it possible to remove the hair as short as 1/16 inch.
Brow with shaping $20
Full Face w/o Brow $45
Face w/ Brows $65
Brow Tweezing $25
Jaw Line $15
Back w/ Shoulders $60
Back w/o Shoulders $50
Hand & Fingers $15
Arm, Full $45
Arm, Half $40
Chest w/o Abs $50
Chest w/ Abdomen $60
Tini Bikini $40
Maintenance Brazilian $45
Legs, Half $45
Feet & Toes $15
How does sugaring work?
The all natural sugar paste is massaged onto the skin by hand at lukewarm temperature and then molded against the natural direction of hair growth. With a flicking motion the hair is gently removed in the natural direction of hair growth.
Why is sugar the best option for hair removal?
- 100% Natural Ingredients: completely natural: made from sugar, lemon and water. You can eat it!
- Sanitary: hypoallergenic and non comedogenic: sugar paste is applied with a gloved hand, and a fresh ball of sugar paste is used for each client, meaning no risk of cross contamination.
- Less Painful than Waxing: sugar will not stick to live skin cells, only the dead skin cells are removed, so there is less risk of abrasions/tearing and generally less redness than waxing.
- Not Hot: sugar paste is lukewarm when it is applied, so there is no risk of burning the skin.
- Unique Technique: sugar paste is applied against the natural direction of hair growth, then removed in the direction of growth resulting in a less painful hair removal and less hair breakage.
- Extracts Short Hairs: hair growth needs to be only 1/8 inch long to be removed (about 7 days growth).
- Gentle: sugaring is so gentle it can be used to remove the vellus hair that grows on some women’s faces
- Easy Clean Up: sugar paste dissolves easily in water and there’s no sticky residue left on skin.
When should I avoid sugaring?
If you are using Acutane please wait 6 months after discontinuing use before being sugared. If you are using Differin, Retin A, or Renova please wait at least 3 months after discontinuing use before sugaring.
What is The Lash & Sugar Company’s homecare recommendations?
- You should avoid touching your freshly sugared area with non-sanitized hands.
- Avoid soaking in baths or hot tubs for 24 hours.
- Avoid working out for 12-24 hours after your sugaring service.
- Avoid sun tanning for 24 hours: skin will be more sensitive to UV rays. Wear sunscreen to avoid bad reactions.
- Avoid applying highly fragranced products to the sugared area up to 12 hours.
- Exfoliate; gently exfoliate 2-3 days a week with The Lash & Sugar Company’s exfoliating scrub to help prevent ingrown hairs & breakouts between sugaring services.
- For best results, repeat your The Lash & Sugar Company’s sugaring every 4 to 6 weeks depending on the area and your individual hair growth rate.